These are all the extra options I put into the game from cosmetic changes to cheats and even to alternate storylines.
All of these extra options have a CLI trigger as well. Run the app with -? for more info.
- Skip Intro
- Skips the Logo (if the Extra Cutscene option is active) and the Intro
- Show Nebulae
- When enabled will show nebulae in interplanetary.
- Orbiting Planets
- Planets will orbit their respective star and moons will orbit their respective planet.
- Textured Planets
- Shows textured planets in interplanetary.
- Scaled Textured Planets
- Scales textured planets up for HD.
- Straight to Melee (CLI option only)
- --melee CLI option takes you straight to Super Melee after the splash screen
- Straight to Load Game (CLI option only)
- --loadgame CLI option takes you straight to the Load Game menu after the splash screen
- Custom Seed (CLI and CFG option only)
- --customseed=# CLI allows you to set a custom seed for a new game that randomizes solar systems
- Partial Mineral Pickup
- Allows you to pick up minerals partially if the mineral is bigger than the remaining size of your lander hold. Leaving the rest of the mineral on the surface for you to pick up later.
- Shows mineral values while using the lander and shows star map keys while looking at the star map.
- Date Format
Has four options which changes the way the date is displayed.
- Original: MMM DD.YYYY (FEB 17.2155)
- MM.DD.YYYY (02.17.2155)
- DD MMM.YYYY (17 FEB.2155)
- DD.MM.YYYY (17.02.2155)
- Kohr Stahp
- The Kohr-Ah will be frozen on the spot and will not move forward with the cleansing. This cheat literally stops the Kohr-Ah in their tracks when activated.
- God Mode
This is a lengthy one: This makes any ship you control indestructible, including the landers.
Also refills your ship's energy every time you fire either one of your weapons and allows your
lander to precisely land where you select.
Here is a brief list of other things godMode does:
- Orz marines do not harm player
- Syreen song does not affect the player
- Melnorme confusion ray does not affect the player
- VUX limpets do nothing to the player
- Chmmr Avatar has 5 ZapSats instead of 3This cheat only works against computer controlled opponents.
- Time Dilation
Slows down or speeds up the game clock depending on the option selected
- 0 = Normal game clock | IP = 30 seconds | HS = 5 seconds
- 1 = Slow game clock | IP = 3 minutes | HS = 30 seconds
- 2 = Fast game clock | IP = 5 seconds | HS = 1 second
- Add All Devices
- Self-explanatory. Give you all the devices.
- Bubble Warp
- Instantaneous travel to any point on the starmap. Uses up fuel.
- Unlock Ships
- Unlocks all the ships available in the main game for construction at the shipyard. Persists through game saves.
- Head Start
- Gives you all of the minerals in the Sol system, Fwiffo, and the Moonbase so you can skip the New Game slog.
- Unlock Upgrades
- Unlocks all of the Melnorme tech upgrades.
- Infinite RU
- Give you virtually infinite R.U. while the cheat is active. Does not persist through game saves.
- Infinite Fuel
- Does what it says on the tin. Fuel is no object, you'll have an infinity symbol where the fuel counter is. If you try to save the game with the cheat enabled it will save with the amount of fuel you had from the loaded save and if you save from a new game it will save with only 10 units of fuel.